Background

Friday, March 11, 2011

Having a Go

My kids love to watch Kipper. In case you're not familiar with that particular show, it's a cartoon about a little dog and his friends. It originated in Britain, so they have some different sayings than we do here in the States. One of them that my children use all the time is "Let me have a go at it!"  It cracks me up every time I hear them say it.  However, it seemed appropriate here. Today, I am doing something that I have long desired to do...okay, maybe just since I got addicted to Google Reader and the endless possibilities it provided...I am starting my own blog.
I have been thinking about trying this for a while now, and decided that even if nobody else ever reads it, it would still be worth my time.  At least I will have some of my crazy life recorded somewhere, so that tomorrow, when I forget what I did today, I can look at my blog and remember. This is the plan, anyway. We'll see how it pans out.
Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully you'll come back and have a laugh at the craziness that is my life.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you decided to "have a go" at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're blogging! I'm not near as dedicated to it as I want to be but it IS a good place to have things written down to reference later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You "go" girl. You are doing a nice job with your blog.

    ReplyDelete